- Manages multiple fixed pay, short and long term incentives, and promotion scenarios;
- Aligns compensation with key talent and business metrics;
- Features a data architecture and an embedded calculation engine optimised for complex compensation programmes;
- Uses flexible, review specific, workflow based approvals to support matrix management structures;
- Has intuitive alert functionality to ensure that compensation recommendations are made in line with appropriate governance, are equitable, fair and risk aligned;
- Produces compensation statements for employees at the end of the review cycle;
- Provides a secure, robust, resilient and reliable software-as- a-service (SaaS) solution, hosted in either the public cloud or our ISO 27001 certified, data centres, running on physical infrastructure that is wholly owned and managed by our own vetted staff.