Event Date: September 18, 2019
Location: Online - @ 11 am EST / 4pm BST
Curo’s Industry Principal, Ruth Thomas and HRTMS’S Industry Thought-Leader on Job Descriptions, Don Berman, are excited to present this webinar on ‘Best and Next Practices in Job Description Design and Management’.
Curo and HRTMS recently formed a partnership to help companies bring structure and efficiencies to the way they construct, manage and store job information as it relates to compensation. At a time when salary and reward information is top of mind, this will ensure job descriptions match with compensation plans and programs.
During this webinar, Don Berman will share state-of-the-art best practices to consider when creating and maintaining effective job descriptions. He will also discuss how other companies have used these practices, not only to afford themselves the protection that comprehensive and accurate job descriptions provide, but how they used their job descriptions to drive their most important HR initiatives.
You will learn:
- How job descriptions can support your most critical HR strategies including your efforts in ensuring pay parity and transparency
- General guidelines of writing a strong job description
- Legal dos and don’ts
- The why, what, and how of job description elements like: Job Summary/Purpose, Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities, Job Attributes, Physical Demands, Qualifications, and Scope
- How technology has impacted the collaborative process, a process necessary to ensure accurate job descriptions.
- The value of just-in-time content and how it can simplify the editing process and improve compliance
- The positive implications of reusing common elements to create consistent job descriptions (Dynamic Content/Parent-Child/Inheritance)
- And More!