Curo is Hiring – Graduate Analyst / Compensation Software
Please submit resumes to Lorna Daly, Head of Professional Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we thank all applicants that apply, we will only contact those we wish to pursue.
Graduate programme – Business degree with an IT focus
Edinburgh, Scotland or London, England
Technology: IT & Software Development
Our Graduate Analyst role is varied and based in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment. Some key responsibilities and aspects of the role include:
- Managing client projects – gain project management skills as you lead your own client work
- Determine client needs – listen and effectively interpret what is required to meet the needs of your clients
- Configuring within the Curo Compensation tool – design and create systems that solve business problems and meet client needs (does not require coding ability)
- Working in a small collaborative team environment – receive training and ongoing support
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships – ensure superior customer service
Further role details
This is an ideal entry-level role, which will help you build and hone your skillset including organisation, multitasking, interpersonal and project management skills.
As a global business with clients based around the world, you’ll be interacting with a wide variety of people.
The working environment is incredibly flexible – there are opportunities to work remotely and varying hours due to the global nature of the business.
Who are you
We are looking for a bright candidate with:
– A degree in Business/HR/Management
– Some Tech experience/demonstrate an interest in Tech
– Strong analytical skills
– Good organisational skills
– Initiative, a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Confident customer service ability
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this positions – Please submit your information to:
Lorna Daly – Head of Professional Services: email@example.com
About Curo Compensation
Curo is a Specialist Compensation Management Software Provider. We are experts in reward and compensation technology and provide solutions that allow you to enhance the way you manage compensation. Our products and services empower businesses of all sizes to maximise the impact of their compensation spend; drive fairness, transparency, employee engagement and business performance, through the provision of safe, secure and market leading global technology.
Over 200 leading companies form our client base. Through these organization we support people across 140 countries and in more than 130 currencies. Our strong client community all work with us (and each other at Client forums) to help evolve our compensation management software solutions.